Join FlowBelow at the Accelerate! Conference & Expo in Kansas City, sponsored by the Women in Trucking Association.
The Women In Trucking Association is a non-profit organization focused on the transportation and logistics industry. Our mission? To encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, promote their accomplishments and minimize obstacles faced by women working in the trucking industry.
In support of the Women In Trucking Association's mission, we work to:
- Educate and raise awareness for women’s issues
- Promote career opportunities for women in the industry
- Improve conditions for women already working in the industry
- Increase the number of women in leadership positions in the industry
- Increase the number of women drivers
- Serve as a resource about women working in the industry
The Women In Trucking Association was founded in 2007. In just a few short years, through the support of thousands of transportation-related companies, drivers and dedicated individuals, this organization has made significant strides in accomplishing its mission.