The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience for all FlowBelow customers and prospective customers within a large geographic territory. He or She will support sales people, grow our sales thru relationship development with our customers, work with the production team, and ensure customers enjoy doing business with FlowBelow.
- Enable our field based sales staff to be more effective by being their point-person in the corporate office – answer questions, fix problems, provide information, support their customers, communicate regularly, and help them close deals by developing strong customer relationships.
- Proactively develop relationships with customers and dealers in assigned territory via phone. Develop regular communication cadences with top customers and prospects, to ensure we are in touch with our customer base and that they have a point person to contact when necessary. Log all appropriate information in our CRM tool.
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails from customers requesting information on our product, parts, pricing, quotes, etc, Follow up as necessary, and coordinate with FlowBelow sales people and our dealers to close sales and support the end users.
- Process incoming sales orders – build the orders in our ERP system and communicate internally to provide lead time to customers and sales people.
- Uncover opportunities to sell product to new and existing customers through regular communication with sales people, customer base, and dealer networks. Log all opportunities in our CRM and follow up to close deals as appropriate or pass larger opportunities to an external sales team member.
- Proactively identify areas that would help FlowBelow provide better customer service, and work with the team to implement new process or programs.
- Take direction from sales team members regarding territory support activities.
- Do special projects as necessary, to advance sales or marketing initiatives.
- Potentially support the team at tradeshows or customer events. Travel may rarely be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, self-starter, works well with others
- Customer service, account management, and sales experience
- Ability to use Windows-based computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in the class 8 trucking industry or with truck dealerships is preferred
- Prior experience with CRM is preferred
- FlowBelow offers competitive pay.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!