FlowBelow is a fast-moving entrepreneurial company that manufactures unique and patented aerodynamic technologies designed specifically for long haul trucks. Over the past five years the company has experienced tremendous growth by offering its products with factory installation on new tractors as well as partnering with major fleets that have chosen to retrofit thousands of their existing trucks. The company’s products are manufactured right here in the USA and are helping major trucking fleets save tens of millions of dollars in fuel per year.
The Master Scheduler/Planner is responsible for balancing supply and demand at the aggregate volume level with that at the detail mix level. The Master Scheduler/Planner will create, maintain, and communicate the production and supply chain plan to multiple departments to meet all On-time Delivery goals. Also responsible for backwards planning including machine, tooling, labor, and supplier capacity analysis.
- Coordinate the Sales and Operations planning process to ensure the master production schedule satisfies the business requirements
- Create, maintain, and communicate weekly production schedule with 4+ week planning horizon
- Balance current and future Customer demand with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure On-time Delivery goals are achieved.
- Develop/optimize the planning and scheduling system by updating master data and other system parameters (planning calendars, lead-times, time fences, lot sizes, min/max levels, lot sizes, safety stock, etc).
- Provide detailed analysis for On-time Delivery, capacity, mid-term planning, and system constraints and propose viable solutions.
- Monitor and analyze inventory levels and propose strategies for improving turns.
- Provide clarity and detailed planning for all new program launches and engineering changes to ensure smooth ramp-up/ramp down and to minimize obsolescence costs.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to ensure parts availability and to define expedite dates and methods.
- Foster, drive, promote, and participate in constant communication with all relevant departments and stakeholders. Inform business leadership of potential problems, opportunities, and recommend alternatives for improving outcomes.
- Drive the connection of analytic insights to decisions and real action. Partner with stakeholders to continuously improve the planning and scheduling process.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college/university in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Materials Management or equivalent on the job experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Production Scheduling and/or Supply Chain management; MRP experience required. Automotive/heavy truck experience preferred. APICS certification a plus.
- Full knowledge of material planning systems requirements and order generation process logic.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, and logistics.
- Very strong analytical capabilities – proficient in MS Excel, data analysis and interpretation. Attention to detail is critical.
- Solid background in Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience managing to KPI’s – Schedule Attainment, OTD, Inventory Turns.
- Working knowledge of business financials and the impact of MPS/demand changes.
- Ability to create and present data for management review and decision-making.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple/conflicting priorities.
- Excellent Project Management/leadership experience a plus.
- Demonstrate judgement, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external Customers.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic-style of leadership.
- Competitive compensation package is offered.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!