In light of recent growth, we are seeking a highly organized and detail oriented engineering professional to manage our design release and implementation process.
- Work with product development engineering, manufacturing, and sales to coordinate engineering change implementations
- Manage APQP and PPAP documentation for new products
- Control manufacturing BOM revisions
- Participate in DFMEA and PFMEA
- Manage projects with external engineering departments (packaging development, tooling builds, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Knowledge of automotive product development processes
- Basic 3D CAD experience (Solidworks or other)
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Strong communication skills
- FlowBelow offers competitive pay.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!