This position will perform a variety of administrative, clerical, basic accounting, human resources and other general functions to support and maintain the day-to-day operations of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities for Office
- Develops office procedures to ensure supplies are available and equipment is operational; tracks supplies inventory, and orders office and break-room supplies as needed.
- Arranges and implements events, conferences and meetings as directed.
- Files and makes copies.
- Other projects or tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities for Accounts Payable
- Maintains vendor accounts and for recording business expenses and liabilities.
- Maintains vendor record, including maintenance of required W-9’s and vendor contracts.
- Reviews and submits vendor invoices for approval and enters invoice into accounting software.
- Ensures all expenses and liabilities are properly classified as to department, account, and period.
Duties and Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Prepares customer invoices
- Calls or emails customers to collect past due accounts
Duties and Responsibilities for Human Resources and Payroll Support
- Provide back-up support for payroll processing
- Process time sheets and submit payroll for processing
- Assist with maintaining employee electronic and paper files and distributing necessary forms to employees
- Perform other human resources’ and payroll-related tasks as assigned
Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years office support experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Microsoft Word skills
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong math skills and knowledge of general accounting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies and procedures. Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other requests for payment. Knowledge of purchase orders and related accounts payable documentatio
- FlowBelow offers competitive pay.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!