- Perform necessary Assembly and Kitting Operations necessary to support the prioritized Customer orders
- Lead the Assembly and Kitting team effectively assigning task to meet required orders
- Manage and accurately track work orders and inventory to support the applicable orders.
- 1 year or more of assembly and kitting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead
- Capable of multi-tasking and experience in dealing with defined schedules meeting targets
- On-time production of Work orders
- Producing product of the right quantity and quality to support Customer order needs
- Accurate Inventory management and reporting of the WIP / Work orders.
- Decide on the staff required to perform the duties above (recommend who to be hired)
Job Location: Austin, TX
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Working in a assembly or manufacturing environment: 1 year